Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Doctor's Appointment

Well, even though it's a little sooner than need be, I'm going to the doctor today (Mesa Midwives), and getting an ultrasound. I finally got temporarily approved for B 4 Babies on Monday, so have my temporary card. So before I can worry anymore about the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy, I'm going to have the ultrasound. When I called them last week to make the appointment, the midwife said that it sounded more like I have a cyst, than ectopic, which was SUCH a wonderful relief! That possibility has literally gotten me through the last few days. I am so anxious for today. I'm going to look at it as a relief no matter what - if it's ectopic, then at least I caught it soon enough to not to very much damage (thus making it much more likely for me to easily get pregnant in the future). If everything looks normal, then I will feel so much ecstasy that I won't know what to do with myself!!!!! And if it's twins...well, I might just have a heart attack (in a good way)!!!!! Anyway, I'll keep you posted, but for anyone who might read this today, I would so appreciate prayers at around 1:30 today. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment