To my Dear Songbird.....
Just sent an update this morning. I had re-read your last few blogs and wanted to write you special. Sunday was an especially bad day for you. I understand how you feel sometimes, but please don't feel angry.....I know it's not easy. Things will get better very soon. I so remember how Jackie felt when your Dad was on the way. We were en route to Phoenix....never made it, did we? She could not eat and the morning sickness was more like the "all-day' sickness. Remember that this is all part of God's plan and in a few short months you will be totally overwhelmed with joy! And you will share that joy with a lot of people. It will be hard to surpass the joy I will feel. I pray that something can be done with my eyes. Nothing in the world will please me more than to hold that little guy/gal and to see with my eyes what you have given me. Your special, Tara, very special and that little guy.gal will be too.
Haven't heard anything about the dinner for Evan. Am due for another update from Heather, Not sure how I would be able to make that trip. Just have to see. Please take care of yourself. And if I do make it over I want to take you out for those two cups of coffee you're limiting yourself to.
Love,
Grandpa Doc
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awwwwwwwww!
ReplyDeleteawwwww gramps! I love him!
ReplyDelete