Monday, September 6, 2010
Feeling Better
Feeling better today. Still REALLY tired, but not as bad as yesterday overall. I am going to break down and buy some Spark from Janae and Kevin. It is a energy drink w/lots of healthy supplements. It has caffeine. It really is okay to drink up to two cups of coffee (with caffeine) a day, even though I've been trying not to. Spark only has the caffeine found in a half a cup of coffee, so it should be okay. I'm just desperate. I need SOME kind of energy, even if it's artificial, at least on the days I teach. I owe it to my students. Okay. Enough for now. Off to eat lunch, which will hopefully give me some temporary energy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Food=Fuel:-) And doesn't spark have the equivalent as a whole cup of coffee? That's what I always told people...
ReplyDelete