Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Medicaid Approval and Maternity Clothes!

Woo hoo! Just found out a couple days ago that we got approved for B 4 Babies!!! This is so exciting, because I was nervous about it (see previous post about insurance). It came a lot faster than they said it would too.

Also, I went to Misty Sneddon's Norwex party tonight, and she gave me a bunch of maternity and post-maternity (large) clothes!!! I came home and tried all of them on, and I think most of them will work!!! I was nervous because she's pretty tall, and she had quite the baby belly (I don't think I'll show quite as much as she did), but most all the shirts fit good, and the pants will probably fit once I hem them. And I will be pregnant almost at the exact same time of year she was (her daughter was born on April 2nd (?)), so the clothes are in the right season according to how far along I'll be. She also gave me two nursing bras that will fit great (they're just a little big right now), a swaddle for baby, some little mittens for baby (I think), and a book for George to read! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment