Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Official Pregnancy Announcements!!!!!

A couple things first...

First, thanks Sister for posting so many comments! I love reading them and knowing you're reading my blog!

Second, I had ordered some maternity clothes from Kohls (only because I saw on this coupon website that they had some really discounted maternity shirts with free shipping) and got them today (I had almost forgotten!). They're really cute! I'm excited to wear them (much later) - probably to Mexico in January because they're pretty summery.

Third, I posted that we're expecting on facebook tonight - I've already gotten like 40+ comments and I'm on such a high! It's soooooo FUN to announce this kind of news to everyone you know! Probably some of the best news I'll ever get to announce! I'm just so happy...

Now I can post all the pregnancy-related things I've been wanting to post on facebook, but couldn't say a peep about! Yay!

One more thing - I announced in to most of my friends/faculty at Chorale last night. That was really fun too! And then I announced it to my choirs today - they were so excited! What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment