Thursday, October 7, 2010
In Hawaii!
Well, I'm having a blast here in Maui! I've hardly had time to do anything as we've been going nonstop! But we finally have a 'free' day, and we're going to the beach and pool crashing! I definitely feel like I'm showing more, but I know some of it is my travelers irregularity! Sorry if this is too much information for some of you - I'm not really modest! Everyone goes (or doesn't go) to the bathroom! When I travel, I just hardly ever go to the bathroom. And then put pregnancy on top of that! But, I do have to say that it hasn't been THAT severe. But I'm definitely more bloated. But, I'm still just going with the fact that I'm pregnant! In fact, this is the first trip where I'm bloated, and look pregnant, but it's okay because I am! It has almost taken some pressure off of me! Anyway, yesterday we drove the Road to Hana, saw a black sand beach, awesome waterfalls (one we hiked to and was 400 feet high - truly magnificent), and hiked through a bamboo forest - one of the coolest things I've ever seen! I feel like the pics and videos I took can't do it justice! It's baby's first vacation - and a great one! What a lucky baby! I've been trying not to get my heart rate too high,but it's hard because I want to keep up with everyone (and there's 12 of us!). Luckily, it hasn't been difficult, and I feel great! I've been sleeping great here too! It's four hours behind Colorado time, so I am just ready to absolutely crash at 9:00 every night, and then I'm up by 6:00 or 7:00, but I've slept so good because our room is so dark! Anyway, the family has been getting along great - it's really been an unforgettable trip, and I feel like we've seen and done so much already. We've seen a lot of the island already, and tomorrow we'll see even more (going to Haleakala, the volcano here). It's a great time to travel, as my belly isn't inhibiting me in any way, and I just started my second trimester, so I feel great! I've kindof sat back and just enjoyed being pregnant while I can. Sometimes I even find myself NOT wanting to show and get bigger, and then I'm think, "Well Tara, you're pretty stuck now! It's gonna happen sooner or later!!!" Anyway, I'm trying to think of other new developments....well, I feel like I've been more congested (not sick, just congested!), and I've been definitely not craving dessert as much, and when I do, I crave fruity candy like skittles and starbursts! Anyway, I know I'm having run-on sentences. It's just that I'm trying to hurry and get out as much info as I can! I figure the info is all them same either way! Well, I'll check back later. I'll try to get the belly pics from yesterday up soon. They're on my camera and I need to download them to Kevin's laptop then email them to myself. They were taken in a rainforest on the Road to Hana!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment