Thursday, October 28, 2010

OMG (Oh My Goodness) Can We Say 'PREGNANT'!!!

Man, if I didn't 'pop' last week, I definitely 'popped' this week! My gosh! I am seemingly SUDDENLY very aware of a large growing presence called my belly. I've felt HUGE the last couple days. The last two days I've woke up in the morning with what I think is round ligament pain - there's these ligaments very low that go kindof diagonally from your pubic bone (?) to your uterus (?), on both sides, and MAN, am I feeling stretching. It's like I'm suddenly having a growth spurt. I know some of it is definitely (maybe TMI) constipation. Oh, the woes of pregnancy constipation. I sometimes suffered with this pre-pregnancy, and now that I'm pregnant, it's probably been one of my most prominent symptoms (one of my only symptoms). It does seem like it's been on and off, not constant, and I thought it was getting better, but it's definitely rearing it's head the last few days again. Thankfully, according to the BabyCenter forums I am involved in, it's SOOOOO common, and shouldn't be cause for concern. I'm going to go get some prune juice today, as many girls said that helped them a lot. It's frustrating because I'm such a 'need to know' person, and I want to know how much of my new 'popping' is really baby, and how much is just 'food'!!! But the baby is 5 inches now - that's BIG, so it's going somewhere! I also wore my black maternity pants for the first time this last week (last few days) because I couldn't stand the discomfort anymore. I don't know if I'll go back, as they're SOOO comfortable! They also were a contributing factor to my 'showing' more this week - lots of people noticed, and it's definitely getting harder to hide. It's becoming much more obvious to strangers I think. Exciting, but scary too! No turning back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment