Monday, November 8, 2010
Better Sleep
Well, G and I had the marriage retreat this weekend, and the beds at the hotel were soooo comfortable, and the rooms were dark, and I slept overall pretty good! So I'm feeling better. The extra hour of sleep really helped too, and the new 'clock' is nice as my body was starting to get tired later, and therefore I was sleeping later. Thank you time change! Don't forget to put your opinion on the 'sex of the baby' poll below! We find out SOON!!! If you can't comment on blogger (don't have an account), just shoot me an email what you think, or shoot me a facebook message or comment! I'll post it on here! Hope everyone's well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Tara' glad the baby let you get sleep on your 1 hour free with "fall backwards" weekend. I am sorry I could not find the 'sex of the baby' poll. I am truly happy with either blessing but I certainly will be anxious to check out the color/ blue or pink on your site!!!!! Janet and I are praying for you and George and Lil Gift! Thanks for setting up the website!
ReplyDeleteThanks George! I am so happy you were able to get on here so you can comment! Thanks for your wonderful words and your prayers! We'll let you know as soon as we find out! Love you!
ReplyDelete