Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Flutters????!!!!!!
I'm not sure at all, but I think I MIGHT have felt some very SLIGHT fluttering (ie: kicks!!!!) on Monday night and Tuesday morning!!!!! I don't know for sure, as I don't really know what I'm feeling for, but it felt the way I've heard it described. It COULD have been my digestive tract finally waking up a little bit (as I have been irregular and therefore not hungry AT ALL for the last few days), but it COULD have been kicking! I was sitting on the couch on my laptop, and all of a sudden I felt it! I immediately told G, and I think he was pretty excited because until he can actually feel the baby kicking, it has been a little surreal to him (he's not in my body, feeling the changes I'm feeling!). I really look forward to the day when G can feel the baby kick, and I can feel it for sure, and stronger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment