Sunday, November 21, 2010
Karate Kid Inside
As I'm sitting here at Starbucks working on Momplicity, I am thinking how crazy it is that the girl sitting near me has no idea that there is a 10 inch baby boy inside my belly, who is moving ferociously! He has REALLY been moving lately! It is the coolest feeling - he tickles me all the time now! It really does feel like butterflies fluttering, and is getting more intense every day! There is a LIFE inside of me. It's pretty crazy. Especially on days like this when I don't think I really look that pregnant (I'm 'cleaned out', and if you didn't know me, dressed in my sleeveless vest, you wouldn't suspect my life-holding state at all). But I AM carrying a life, and it makes you wonder what women you walk by every day have life inside of their belly, and you wouldn't suspect a thing. And his somersaults and kicks make it even more real to me. It's so cool! I'm beginning to think that our baby may be a little more 'active' than I thought, coming from the laid-back and calm George and I. Well, bring it on. I'm ready! Trying not to be TOO ready though, as I have a long 4 1/2 more months to wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment