Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sex of the Baby Responses

I wanted to post all the responses I've been getting somewhere, so I'm putting them here! Some are from facebook, some emails, and then see the comments on the post below 'Sex of the Baby'. I will try to work up a percentage of how many people think it's what, but the more popular answer has definitely been a girl! It's not to late to post your opinion - let me know! Thank you so much for all your wonderful responses. We're so blessed and I love you all.

Jeanne Robinson (sister in law):
Tara, I think it's a boy:) I'm excited to find out!! I'll try to post on your blog too...

Rebecca Anderson (friend):
How exciting Tara!
I'm going to guess that you are having a...girl...
It's been fun seeing the progression of your journey on your blog.
Many blessings,
Rebecca

George Gatseos II (Papoulli - ie: grandpa!:
Thanks Tara for your e-mail and blog. I finally figured out and got on as a follower. I had saved your site as a link on my Desktop and have enjoyed it. But now I am officially a follower.
I could not find the poll on baby gender/ but I OBSTAIN AND JUST WANT TO SAY EITHER SEX IS FINE WITH ME AND I AM THRILLED WITH THE BLESSING! BUT I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO CHECKING OUT THE COLOR ON THE WEBSITE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. Knowing the sex will allow me and Janet to do some early gift purchases for the new grandbaby in our family.
God Bless take care of your self and tell my son that I am proud of him and Love him and you!
Dad Gatseos/ George/ Papouli/ whatever you want to call me.

Heather Baker (my aunt):
Hi Tara,
As I already told you in September the baby will be a girl. I'll be watching the blog for pink. (email, email...)Have fun at the ultrasound get some good pictures of "her"
Heather

Chantalle (friend):
I'm sooo excited for you. Finding out the sex and seeing your baby on the ultra sound was one of the most exciting times for me while I was pregnant...next to the birth!! I can't believe you are already at the half way mark, I hope it goes quickly for you..mine felt like centuries:) Love you lots and your in my prayers!
Chantalle
p.s. My vote is a boy:)

Facebook Comments:
Dillon Sullivan: girl
Taylor Sturm I agree... Girl. haha!
Valerie Menger Stow boy
Daleyne Carpenter what has the heart rate been???
Jane Burgchardt Boy.
Justin Kim Bates Girl
Krystal Young I vote boy, so my little guy has another friend to play with, although he'll be a good boyfriend to a cute little girl as well. I still vote boy! Good luck, I wish you little uncrossed legs =)
Allysha Baker i vote boy! Even though a girl would be nice.
Dianna Jensen Jensen It's a BOY!!!!
Shirley Fenn A girl, just like you.
Lavelle Burson Well it's a girl...or a boy! only God knows until Thursday!! But I will go with a girl!
Bethany Schaffer I'm going to go with a GIRL :) :) :) ..... Can't wait to find out!
Allison Blevins I think a girl.
Shirley Fenn Baby Girl clothes are the cutest.
Mary Mize I think a cute little girl. How exciting !
Lori Ruiz I think it is time for a boy!
Martha J DeBruin OK, grandma thinks it's a girl, but either is great with me!

So far (and this is only people who have written me - other people have told me in person - can't recall everyone's vote, but probably more girl votes!):
Boy - 8
Girl - 11

Well, we'll (HOPEFULLY!)see tomorrow!

OH!! I should add that I kindof maybe possibly think it's a Girl, and G kindof maybe possibly thinks it's a Boy! Battle of the sexes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment