Just a few updates:
This week I've been feeling a TON of movement. I really 'get' the 'popcorn popping' adjective now, as the 'quickening' has gotten pretty strong. I know I'm on the verge of being able to feel him from the outside, because I DID last Sunday (the 12th!!!)!!! It was SOOOOOOOO exciting, and just pure joy!!! I almost jumped in my seat as I was casually laying my hand on my left side near my belly button (he's moving UP finally!) and felt a distinctive, not-to-be-confused-with-gas baby kick from the outside! I am SO excited for G to be able to feel this, as is he. It's funny too because when I lay on one side, he gravitates to that side and I feel the movement there - pretty cool. Sleep has been better this week. *TMI warning* - This might be 'too much information', but I want to document it, as I want to have every little thing about my pregnancy written down! For the last couple weeks I have been peeing just a very little bit almost every time I sneeze! I guess that sneeze packs a large punch of power, and it's BEYOND MY CONTROL!!! I just can't stop it from happening! Oh well - it's normal from what I've read! I've also just really been feeling the weight of him - his foot-long body that is just over a pound is making it's presence known, as I've started to feel the weight of him. And I almost fainted when G said "Just think - he's gonna grow to 7 times that weight!!!" Ahhh!!! I'm thanking my lucky stars right now that I'm not that huge for 24 weeks!! Anyway, that's my update for now!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment