I wanted to write a little bit about my wonderful baby showers! They were both on Sunday March 6th at 1:00 p.m. My Grand Junction shower was at the Hampton Inn on Main Street (just a few blocks from my house), and my Denver shower was simultaneously at Nane's house, via i-chat! Megan and I set up our Macbooks at each others locations, so we could both see what was happening at both showers! We kept mine set up on a counter where you could see a lot of the room, including my table and where I opened gifts. Everyone at my shower thought it was so cool that my in-law family was having a simultaneous shower for me in Denver! Jeanne organized most of the Denver shower, with Janet and Megan's help. They had a full-on shower in my honor with games, decor (they had an adorable homemade decoration of the well-known picture of Curious George standing on the beach ball - it was SO cute!!!), food (thanks to Aunt Suzanne!), and gift-opening (unfortunately we were opening gifts at the same time so I didn't really get to see them opening them - though I saw a few). I thought it was just so cool and thoughtful that they did that, and hopefully they all had fun! The sad part was the fact that Nane was in the hospital and so couldn't be there. That was hard. She's doing better now, though still not home yet.
I need to go - I'll finish later!


Shower was so much fun to put on! Lots of people! You looked so cute, opening all your gifts!
ReplyDelete