I realized the other day that I am kindof pushing, assuming, and hoping for Georgie to do many of his milestones early. I just assume he's ahead, and strong, and smart. I do think it's good to label your kids positively, but I'm realizing I need to just let him be a baby! He's just as God created him and I don't ever want him to feel pressure from me to perform higher than average. He's absolutely perfect the way he is, no matter what that WAY is! I love you peanut!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I DO THE SAME THING! I get so excited when she does do things early and I always can't wait for the next milestone... but I'm trying REALLY hard to just enjoy Ellie where she's at. She is growing and progressing SO FAST, though!
ReplyDelete