Monday, May 23, 2011

Hair

My little sweet par was born with hair (not a ton, but a fair amount). You'll see it in his newborn pics. Then he had pretty bad cradle cap (basically dandruff) - his head peeled like crazy (as did his skin all over his face and body). I was always peeling skin off his face. This is normal and common. Then one day Ted commented that he was nearly bald. I hadn't even noticed because it was so gradual, but he was!!!! But he still had it on the back - like male pattern baldness - hilarious!! I think it fell out when the skin peeled off! So now it's starting to grow back. It's been this cute little peach fuzz, and this morning it looks a little longer even. Cutie Patootie!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ouray Ave,Grand Junction,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment