Monday, July 4, 2011

Blogging

I've decided that it's officially too difficult to keep a blog as thorough as I'd like. I wish that I had always put everything that I put on Facebook regarding pregnancy/baby G, on my blog. But I didn't and so it's not nearly as comprehensive as I would've liked. This hope of being super thorough and documenting everything is really hard for me to let go of, but I'm gonna try. Its so hard to blog, AND Facebook, AND do his baby book (which I haven't even started yet!), AND I'm still surging to finish my thank you's/birth announcements. And all this on top of trying to help my mom with get wedding. It's overwhelming! I'm going to see if there's a way I can save (and maybe print?) all my Facebook posts/pics during this whole tine if my life. Maybe I should contact Facebook about starting a website it company that does just that, for people in my same situation! I could make millions! Anyway, just thought I'd vent that. I'm letting go now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment