So he has been pretty consistent for the last couple weeks about doing 4 half hour naps a day, sometimes even 5! It's still only a total of 2-2.5 hours of day sleep a day, but it seems to work for him. It's so funny - it's like his sleep cycle us 30 minutes. Occasionally it'll be 25 min or 35 min, but usually 30. And the last couple days he's had one 45-50 min nap! Continuing where I left off (it's been a couple days since I started this post) - he took a 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday and a 45 min nap today! I think MAYBE we're turning a corner?! I have noticed that once about every one to two weeks he'll take a long nap (like two hours). It's like he just needs that every so often to just catch up, then he's good. Sweet little little stubborn baby - he knows exactly what he needs and doesn't need! Looooove him in all his little stubbornness!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment