Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Georgie Poo!!!

Before I forget, Georgie went to in the potty I think about two weeks ago, and has never turned back. He has not had one single accident and his pole! And two days ago I actually let him start wearing undies instead of his pull-ups, making him promise me that he would keep them dry all day. Yesterday he did! It is just hard when we go out in public, but he has actually gone on the big big potty A couple times now, and went through in our big potty yesterday. He is so proud and we do the boo-boo dance raise the roof! He is so adorable and proud of himself that I just can't stand it. I am so so so happy that we waited and didn't push it sooner as we have not had nearly the issues that some people have when they do it too soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment