Thursday, October 23, 2014

Gretta teeth

So I forgot to talk about that Gretta got more teeth! Finally finally finally! The same day that she took her first steps, October 2, she broke through her third tooth – that is, her first tooth in FIVE MONTHS!!! It was not a top front tooth, but a top right tooth. It was the tooth to the right of the front right tooth, if that makes sense. So she still has not broken through her top front two teeth, but I think they're coming really soon. As of just a few days ago, I'm pretty sure she finally broke through the corresponding left top tooth – that is, the tooth to the left of her left very front tooth. That one has not broken through very much but just a tiny bit. It's hard to get in there and feel it or look around without her being such a wiggle worm. But pretty sure that her front two teeth on the top will be the next ones to come in, and hopefully within the next couple weeks. I do feel like there has been a difference in her irritability in general, and I think she is really feeling some relief from the teeth breaking through, and not being so fussy. So excited!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment