Monday, May 18, 2015

SO MUCH STUFF!!!

Okay – there is so much that I could blog about that I could probably stay here for two hours, but I'm feeling very overwhelmed and behind so I just thought I would go ahead and try to start somewhere. I will probably forget a bunch of things. Greta has just been so so so completely adorable lately – she is just Miss Independent and so so so Soso Soso incredibly smart. She said a five word sentence probably about a month ago. She said Grammy and Poppy coming over dinner? I couldn't believe it! Most kids are barely staying to word sentences, if that around when they turn two years old. she has been saying to word sentences for several months, and says three word sentences and even forward sentences often now. She's stringing words together crazily. And completely understanding every single thing we say and ask her to do. She has gotten a little bit better about not being a morning person, although she still is not The happiest morning girl. :-) A lot of times I do think it's due to teething, but it abs and flows. I can definitely tell when she's teething a lot more than I could tell with Georgie. She's very textbook and just get very cranky. She's kind of cranky in general fairly often, but she so Smart and cute and outgoing and :-) that it totally makes up for it. George and I were just talking about how she is just becoming such a little drama queen, for lack of a better term and just such a little character. She has wrapped right around her fingers and she knows it :-) she Who gets hurt all. The. Time. She pretty much cries once every two minutes due to tripping on the narrow or just running into something randomly. :-) But I definitely think it's because she has a big brother who she wants to keep up with. She is extremely active. When we went to Sherwood Park the other day, I was setting up our picnic and I looked over and she had walked up the stairs on one end of the equipment and went all the way through all the tunnels all the way up to the top of the very tallest slide on the other side of the equipment, and went right down it with no hesitation.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment