Monday, August 10, 2015
Few Things from Spring 2015
Goodness gracious there is so many things that I know I could never get totally
caught up, but Greta is just so completely fine with so much personality and
littleness independent. She's been saying quite a few three and four and even
five or sentences. She likes to copy her brother and therefore has really been
quite advanced by watching him. The other day when we were in bed we just heard
her singing the ABCs and she got all the way to Q and she was even singing into!
Of course she wasn't enough enunciating great, but it was definitely the ABC
song. And then a few days ago I asked her if she could count to 10, and she
totally did! Of course it wasn't enunciated very good, but she totally did! So
I'm trying to start working with her on her colors, even though it's still
pretty early. Sometimes I really wish that she would have some sort of interest
in the TV, but she just really doesn't seem too. Which is okay I guess. We're
not really supposed to start letting them watch TV until their two years old
anyway. That's something she does not copy her brother :-) dirty watch is
probably too much cartoons and videos, but it sure helps us out. I feel guilt
about it every single day, but hopefully it's not ruining him too much. Georgie
just had his four year appointment, and I did his questionnaire, and there was
only like ONE question on the whol thing that he was a 'sometimes' - not a
'yes'. I was so happy - he's right on track and maybe even a little advanced. Of
course I try not to take credit for anything bc we've been blessed by God to
have smart kids!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tara Gatseos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment