Okay - so since this is like my journal about our first pregnancy, I want to be detailed (NO! Me? DETAILED???!!!). This means sometimes things may get a little graphic, and may not be appropriate for all reader audiences (in-laws, certain friends, grandpas?!). I don't really mind if you read it all (and I really won't be THAT graphic), but just take note that if a post might be a little 'TOO MUCH INFORMATION', I will preface it with 'TMI'! So, that being said, if you are banning yourself from TMI posts, read this post no further!
Since we're going to start trying next month, and I knew I was close to getting my visit from 'Aunt Flo', G and I have officially ceased doing the 'baby dance' protected! It was empowering and kindof weird, even though I knew we wouldn't get pregnant (no ovulation in sight for about 2 more weeks). It really reiterated the reality of eminent pregnancy, and I'm just soooo excited!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment