This blog was written on Monday, August 2, 2010 at 10:00p.m.!
So the pain that I was having lasted through yesterday (Sunday) morning, and then just kindof let up. I felt quite good yesterday and today. Today I felt so good that I didn't even feel pregnant (the menstrual feeling I was having). Actually, as I write I can feel them again SLIGHTLY, but really not bad. It's kindof as though things have 'settled'. I am trying not to get my hopes up and get too excited, but the better I feel the more excited I get! I got up early today (I've woken up early the last 3 mornings!) and decided to go to the Health Department to request the proof of pregnancy letter that I'll need to apply for insurance. I was there by 8:15 (thought I might get in quicker if I was there right when they opened), and got right in. Filled out the paperwork and updated my file (hadn't been there since 2006!). Did the urine test. I only had to wait a few minutes and then someone saw me (I didn't even really know what this appointment was going to consist of – I just went for the pregnancy letter). It turned out to be such a helpful appointment! A case worker met with me and we talked for over an hour! She answered all the questions I had, and thoroughly explained my insurance options. That's for another blog! Anyway, she gave me my letter, along with a folder of obgyn's, midwives, and other really helpful information. It was what I needed, and I was excited to share my news with someone! They sent me home with the pregnancy test they did, and I added it to my other two – I'm acquiring quite the collection of pregnancy tests!!!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment