Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 2, 2010

This blog was written Tuesday, August 2, 2010 at 10:10 p.m.

T M I
So, as I suspected would be the case, I haven't SO FAR had really any common pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness (which doesn't come till later anyway), frequent urination, and others (I can't think of them right now!), EXCEPT.... BREAST TENDERNESS! My goodness! That was actually one of the reasons I decided to take the pregnancy test on Saturday – my boobs felt sorer than I had ever remembered them feeling. It's not like PAIN, but definite tenderness. At first it was just on the outsides and slightly on the nipple, but yesterday and today – it's the nipple! They're pretty sore! And they get hard too! I feel like my nipples are huge and my boobs are already getting bigger (although I'm sure that's in my mind!). I can't believe that I can be THIS early in my pregnancy, and my boobs are already feeling the effects! I even had to take my bra off today because it rubs and irritates them! Okay – kindof graphic I know, but I vowed to keep a detailed account of this journey, and so I am! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment