Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Email Angela Sent Me on August 18th

So I just read your blog, and I am sooooooooooo excited that I was the
first! This is why you and Janae are my BFF in the whole world!!!!!!! I am
really considering doing what you talked to me about and supporting pregnant
women :) I wish I could do it for you, maybe I can with you other kids and
who knows, Janaes first :) I am coming down when you have the baby. Let me
know when your mom or mother-in-law can't help anymore and I'll come down
and be your other "mother helper", I'll even do night duty. Keep me posted
and send some pics via email!
Also, I think it's a girl too because when I had Alex all I wanted was bland
food and fruit and watermelon, with Liam I craved Chicken fried steak and
potatoes for a month, and I ate it every day and I even lost weight that
month :) Therefore I knew it was a boy before they even told me, the person
doing the Ultrasound was really impressed that I knew.

Love ya,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! And I can't wait for you to have it so i can see her too!

    ReplyDelete