Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Email from Sigismunds

Here is the email I got from Linda Sigismund after officially sharing the news with her (my mom had already told her)! I just thought it was nice, so thought I'd share (this is, after all, an account of everything pregnancy-related!). Linda - if you read this, I hope you don't mind that I posted this.


Tara and George, we are so excited!!! You two will make such incredible parents!!!

I confess that your mom told us the great news, and we have been bursting with excitement! We didn't want to congratulate you until you wanted to share the news.

Take great care of yourself, Tara! You too, George:-)

By the way, we are also very excited about your new business!! I will be coming someday to see you, George, for bike shorts. Janae wants us to give Spin classes a try:-)

Love and hugs,

Linda and Brig

1 comment:

  1. Yay Linda! Try SPIN! oh- and baby related?....... Um, that was a very nice email! They are the BEST people ever!

    ReplyDelete