Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sex of the Baby Poll

Well, since we're getting pretty close to finding out what the sex of the baby is (if it cooperates!!!), I would like to start a poll of what YOU think it is!!!! Just for fun (unless some of you are psychic?!!! - Just kidding!). Post your comment on this post, and put what you think it is!!!

9 comments:

  1. Before i guess I need to know your answers to these questions...
    1. When eating dinners, do you prefer the meat and veggies, or the pastas and potatoes?
    2. What sounds better to eat right now, 1. a grilled fresh yummy steak or piece of your favorite cheese OR 2.an ice cream sundae with your favorite toppings?
    3. How old were you when baby was conceived?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I'll try to do my best answering these questions!
    1. Probably the pasta an potatoes
    2. I don't really know if I have a preference, but PROBABLY the dessert (not ice cream, but any baked goods!)!
    3. I was 31 when baby was conceived.
    Thanks for participating in my poll Minda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes....I am torn. At first I would have guessed a little boy, but now I am definitely thinking its a girl! Hope you two are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! (I want to know so I can start knitting for the baby shower!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Heather! That is SO NICE! I can't wait to see what you make - THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Its me, Tara! I cannot wait for you guys to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cool! Thanks Liz - I'm so happy you're reading our blog!

    ReplyDelete