Friday, March 25, 2011

ENERGY!

So I remember reading like a week ago that when labor is nearing you may get a burst of energy. Well, I'm experiencing THAT symptom!! My goodness! I have not gotten a full nights sleep in 4 nights, but every day I've been just as energetic as ever! It must be that adrenaline! I keep waiting to 'crash', but I haven't yet! Hmmm..... maybe today I will. But I've been up since 6:30 and I'm feeling good! I'm going to go get our highlander licensed and registered this morning (I want to be there right at 7:30 when they open so I don't have to stand in line). And, as usual, I woke up early, just SO excited to get the day started! I've been waking up just SO excited about life and everything I GET to do that day! I know it seems weird sometimes just how happy I am, but I just am! I am so excited to be finished working. I am so excited for the little miracle that is about to enter our lives. I am just so happy. I think this might be the most fun stage of life EVER! What an exciting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment