Thursday, April 18, 2013
Back Pain
So a few days after my 'fall' before our first ultrasound, I definitely felt sore on that left lower back. But now, over the last few days, general lower back pain has started (pretty sure it's just the pregnancy). It's not terrible yet, but I fear this is the beginning of the same pain I had with Georgie. That was my worst symptom in that pregnancy. I don't remember what it felt like exactly, but this pain seems to be a little lower. I think it's just the weight of my belly, counterbalancing with my back. I expect this to continue, and probably worsen, for the rest of the pregnancy. :( (I'm 24 weeks tomorrow - which, btw is exciting bc there's a good chance she would survive if she was born now!!!!) Anyway, I'm thinking about going to the chiropractor when it gets bad. Today my left hip hurts and I'm actually a little numb in my left upper leg. I think it's because I carry so low bc of my long torso. Anyway, I'll keep updating on this :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment