Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Georgie Stuff from Winter 2013/14

I want diaper rash for I want diaper rash cream. and my bum hurts I have diaper rash and my pee pee hurts Where chic let (chic filet)?" ! No more binky mid November! Chewing on fingers 'Catay' for 'today' "Where's Jesus?" After bday cake for Jesus How he blows (like bubbles) Starting to draw faces. Soooo cute bc the eyes are just two dots and the nose is two circles (I think bc he is short and always looking up at people's nostrils?!) and the mouth is a straight line. But he's getting the idea, and this is much more advanced than all the scribbles he's been doing Mixing up what calls meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) "Piskurs" for pictures When he sees or hears about somewhere he'll sometimes say "I want to go there sometime" Soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment