Friday, November 8, 2013
Stuff
Below was something I wrote I'm guessing like a month ago-ish? So beginning of October, or somewhere around there. I think GM was around two months old. This bedtime routine has changed a little now (Nov. 8), as we put her to bed earlier now. But I thought I'd still post this, since this is how we used to do it.
So at night we generally start bedtime routine at 7:45 (give or take depending on her feeding bc I feed her 'on demand'). G (or sometimes me) takes Georgie and puts his jammies on while I start feeding Gretta (or sometimes I get ready for bed first), then Georgie comes to me so cutely to say “night night mommy”, and I just love on him and tell him “goodnight my love”! Then I cluster feed GM for the next approx. hour and 15 min, getting ready for bed between feedings. And actually, sometimes I technically start the cluster feedings earlier, like before dinner, which usually falls between 6:30 and 7:00. She does have somewhat of a 'witching hour' around dinnertime – usually somewhere between 5ish 8ish where she's a little fussier than normal. I think maybe her appetite just catches up to her bc she sleeps a lot of the day. She seems to be having 'eating days' (when she doesn't sleep as much) and then 'sleeping days' (when she doesn't eat as much).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment