So a lot has seems to happen in the last few days – probably week and a half to two weeks. Credit is almost crab crawling, and is suddenly progressing very quickly finally! She just pretty much did it for the first time just now in front of me. It's so exciting because I can tell she's just frustrated because she wants to be mobile. She is 11 months and one week approximately. Also, last week she learned to sit up after her nap and then after sleeping at night also. She has a newfound freedom! It's so cute! She literally went from sleeping on her back only, probably feeling pretty trapped, to being all over her crib now and usually sleeping on her stomach, sometimes with her niece up underneath her. The other day we actually found her sleeping like she had fallen asleep sitting up and her face was had planted into her niece – it was a little scary but hilarious! She is always setting up and reaches up for me when I get her in the morning now – so so so cute! We haven't moved her crib down yet because she hasn't really been able to pull herself up to a standing position, nor had any desire to, until the last few days, when she is suddenly starting to try to kill herself up on everything. Like I said, it's been progressing pretty rapidly. So who knows, maybe she will be one of those babies that doesn't call for very long before she walks. Also, she doesn't really like to be rocked before bedtime for naps anymore, very recently as well. It's like now that she knows how to set up by herself, she doesn't want to be on her back for me to rock her. In some ways it's been pretty nice because I've been not rocking her for as long before I lay her down in her bed, because she just squirms anyway. But on the other hand, I kind of miss rocking her and it makes me a little sad. So different then Georgie was! Georgie pretty much always loved being rocked, even when he was quite old, even though he was in a particularly touchy-feely baby. Also, Greta has been starting to get some separation anxiety for the first time. I was a little worried because she didn't really have it up to this point, but now she really likes to have me in her site, especially if she's not feeling good. She is just getting so fun, and I can see in her eyes that she is starting to understand a lot more of what we are saying. I am so thankful that she is getting to be more responsive and starting to develop a little bit of a personality. I think she is actually a little bit spunky, even though she is been a very laid-back easy baby other than all her health issues. I think she may be the baby that tries to get out of her crib. And despite not officially calling it, she actually gets around really well, bye just trial and error and slowly scooting herself, especially on the tile floor, she will get from point a to point B really pretty quickly.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment