Monday, July 21, 2014

Greta is getting better and better at calling! Once she figured it out, she has been progressing quickly. She still does a crab crawl but then will usually go to both knees or alternate between the two. It's so fun, although I am finding myself really having to start baby proofing more and I can't just leave her in a room alone anymore since she is mobile. Also, I have to make sure to vacuum more often, and make sure there is nothing that she can put in her mouth and choke on. She is totally at that age where she is trying to put absolutely everything in her mouth, and doesn't know that it's not food. So cute! Also, when we read books – she will often times touch them and feel them on the pages because he started out reading her a lot of touch and feel books. So even if it's not a touch and feel book, she'll reach out and touch the pages thinking that there should be some sort of texture on them. So cute! For a long time before bedtime we read the going to bed book by Sandra Boynton, but now I have started to read Chicka Chicka boom boom and good night Moon a lot more, like we did with Georgie. I'm hoping this will instill in her an interest in letters and learning the alphabet song. She's just getting so much more fun! I am working on starting to plan her first birthday.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:More Crawling, Touching Books, Nighttime Books

No comments:

Post a Comment