It is so cute – a lot of times when Greta eats now, she poured food in her mouth before swallowing it. It is kind of scary, but kind of cute too – recall her our little chipmunk! Also, just in the last couple or three or maybe four weeks she has started to pretty much eat most all foods. We have even given her most of the allergen foods, since she is almost a year now. She hasn't really had honey, or very much of it anyway, or peanut butter, or fish. But other other than that she's had most everything. It's really fun because just lately she's at the point where she can pretty much eat whatever we are eating, as long as it is cut up very small, and obviously it isn't a choking hazard. We seem to be beyond the puréed food stage, which is really nice. She still eats. Sometimes, but I started realizing that she could pretty much eat other foods and so I stopped giving her so many purées because they weren't necessary. It's really fun that she is just growing and learning and all of a sudden now that she's almost a year, I feel that we are officially out of the really hard zone. In some ways I almost more in it a little bit, and this first year really has gone relatively very very quickly. Looking forward to her birthday party this Saturday, August 2.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment