So I've been writing things down about the kids, on my notepad on my phone, to eventually blog abaout. I'm quickly finding out that I just don't have the time to be as thorough as I'd like, and I figure something is better than nothing. Even if it's just the 'cliff notes' of their childhood, it will at least trigger my memory to fill in the blanks and expand! So, here is, copied and pasted from my notepad 'stuff to blog about for Georgie'.
Train whistles being "way up there" (when he hears them, and obviously can't see them, he kindof points to the sky like the trains are 'somewhere out there'!!!
Calls steak snake, pizza bippa, and ambulance ambimp, "sada" for salad, he called pantusos 'panchoo-choos'!
Funny things he's said: A choir came on the classical station, and it was a part where just the men were singing, and he said "daddy singing?!"; when he's falling asleep at night (or nap) sometimes he'll say funny things like "mommy, daddy - Georgie wake up (is awake)!"; And he'll sing the alphabet;
Right now he's in a MAJOR question-asking stage - soooo inquisitive!!! It is AMAZING to see and I just think he's soooo smart!!! Says "what momma lookin at?" And the other day said "what momma thinking?" - sooooo smart! Says "where _____ (tee- tees house/grammy's house, chic lay (chic filet)/walmart/mall/grommer's" (and others!), "How this works?" ("How does this work?"); "What song this is momma?"; "What momma see?"; "What's that noise"; "Where moon?"; "Where sun?"; "Where daddy/lots of people?"; "What that man doing?"; etc. etc. etc. - soooo many questions!!! Sooo adorable. He will ask the same ones over and over and I will just answer them over and over.
"No I like it" for "I don't like it" (usually with food)
Got his two year molars in the last month (basically the month of October). I think some of his 'agrssiveness' towards Leonie was bc he was hurting. He's been much better lately! (Today's November 1).
Afraid of (at least aware of) the dark. It's so funny bc I always thought parents TAUGHT their kids how to be afraid of things by what they said, watched, etc., but that is NOT true. Georgie recently became aware of the dark and even though he says 'turn light off' (I think in a way he's 'facing' his fear), he always wants me in the room with him when we do that. And he now won't go in the family room or office in the morning by himself bc it's not super light. He doesn't directly say he's afraid - I can just tell bc now he'll say things like "momma go in there with me" or "momma come on" or "it's dark in there". Sooo interesting to see him noticing complex things like the unknown of the darkness.
He's been better with Gretta - he'll kiss and hug her (be it slightly aggressive sometimes) and has held her a few times. Says things like "she cute" and "Gretta crying?" and "big smiles" - soooo cute! I really try to have him help me with little things, saying he's SUCH big helper, and when he does sweet things to GM I praise him UP AND DOWN. I think he's starting to get used to not getting ALL the attention.
Friday, November 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment